Dallas Auto Accident Injury Attorney
From whiplash to broken bones, injuries from automobile accidents occur far too frequently. Flo4Law knows that an injury sustained in an automobile accident can cause you pain and make it difficult for you to go about your life as you did before the accident. We make it our mission to provide you and your family with the attention needed to recover the settlement you deserve after an automobile accident.
Common Automobile Accident Injuries in Texas
- Whiplash: Whiplash occurs most often in rear-end collisions. It happens when the muscles in the head and neck move very suddenly due to the impact of the crash. Mild cases may resolve in as little as a few days, while more serious cases may result in a spinal fracture.
- Head and brain injuries: Usually caused by the impact of the head hitting the window or steering wheel, injuries to the head may be mild or severe. They can also be difficult to diagnose, which is why you should seek medical care if you suspect a head injury. Examples of head and brain injuries are traumatic brain injuries (or TBIs), concussions, lacerations (or cuts), skull fractures, and bruises.
- Back injuries: Back injuries are common in automobile accidents and can result in a wide variety of injuries, such as herniated discs, or in the most severe cases, paralysis. Pain may be life-long and debilitating. Back injuries may not be obvious immediately, which is why a thorough medical exam following an automobile accident is always a good idea.
- Broken bones: Bones break when the force applied to them is so great that it is stronger than the actual bone. Forces of this magnitude are common in automobile accidents and lead to broken arms, legs, wrists, ankles, and ribs. Broken bones are painful and are almost always immediately obvious.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): PTSD is a psychiatric disorder that occurs in people who have been involved in or witnessed a terrifying event. Although not a physical injury, it is very real and may occur after an automobile accident.
Unfortunately, there is not a way to make yourself immune to injuries when riding or driving a vehicle. However, there are preventative steps you can take to help protect you and your passengers in case you are involved in an automobile accident.
- Do not be a distracted driver — only pay attention to operating your vehicle while driving
- Ensure you and your passengers are wearing seatbelts, or in the case of children, are in the proper restraint device
- Conduct routine maintenance on your vehicle to ensure it is in prime condition
- Obey the speed limit
- Do not engage in reckless driving
- Avoid driving during inclement weather when possible
Call Flo4Law for Help with Your Automobile Accident Injury
When you’ve suffered a personal injury, your first step is to contact a knowledgeable attorney to assist you in recovering the monies you are owed. If the party that is responsible for your injury is uninsured or underinsured, your lawyer will seek other methods of recovering compensation on your behalf. This is why it is crucial to retain an attorney who has the skill and expertise necessary to investigate and locate any potential sources of compensation.
As a sole practitioner, Flo is able to provide his clients with personalized attention. He is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to address any questions regarding your ability to collect from an uninsured or underinsured party. He is adept at finding sources of compensation and pursuing those sources until you collect the money that you are owed.
Contact Flo4Law by calling (214) 225-4014 today.
Millions Recovered for Clients
We never make more money than our clients, and fight with experience and skill for the justice you deserve.
Exceptional Client Experience
You'll never be left wondering about your case; we value clear communication and walk you through the process at every step.
Florencio learned discipline as an Officer in the United States Air Force; he currently serves as a Major in the Missouri Air National Guard.
I have to say that Flo made this experience as easy as possible for me and always checked on me during my care.- K.P.
He was attentive, compassionate, helpful, and knowledgeable, & always able to explain things in a way that I could understand it.- Shana A.
He explained the process up front, was responsive to text messages, and was always available for questions.- LaMirica L.